Monday, July 20, 2009

How To Get Kim Kardashian's Look For Less




Here is how to achieve the look I created for Kim at the Three-O vodka's bubble flavor launch party she hosted. I found some very similar pieces so you can get the same look with out breaking your bank.



1. eDressMe New York Zebra Print Banded Tunic - $60

2. Aldo Parrin Pumps- $100

3. Silence & Noise Double Breasted Blazer- $88

4. Jacqueline Jarrot Michelle Clutch- $116

5. Forever 21 Mirror Mounded Ring- $2.80

6. OPI Nail Polish in Yoga-ta Get this Blue! $7.32

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I so gotta get a white blazer like that one! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing !!! i did a post on my blog just like this & it featured none other than kim k. i love your recreation and i am definately going to try this look !! please check out my blog at http://theeclassiclife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and thanks for sharing all your amazing tips. Kim is so gorg... must be fun to style her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look. I just adore your fashion sense and I must say it inspires me. I would love if you added more post like this on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 'look for less' post is wonderful, but would you mind telling me where Kim's actual white blazer is from? Unfortunately for me the white Silence & Noise blazer is long gone.. sigh, thans in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i admire your fashion sense and appreciate that you provided the cost of items along with their pics.

    women's bathing suits

    ReplyDelete