Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fremont

One collection I have been using on my clients recently is Fremont. The fabrics are light and easy to wear for this hot weather. I just recently got this taupe Bridgette jumper for Kim. It's perfect for the summer heat! You can throw on a belt to give more style or even wear a blazer for a chic evening look!



fremont - women's bridgette jumper


Below are a few other styles from Fremont that I really liked, which I picked out from 80sPurple.com.





women's bridgette short jumper in ivory boat




fremont - women's kingsley dress in blue/white



fremont - women's raphaela dress (coral)

1 comment:

  1. hi monica! first i would just like to say i think your work is amazing and you are truly talented. I am an aspiring stylist and am
    just beginning to freelance and find my way. I was just wondering if you had any tips for a beginner like myself and could tell me how you got through in the beginning. Thanks so much! Hope to hear from you soon1

    ReplyDelete