Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dita Eyewear

Sunglasses are a major necessity for your wardrobe. They can be the finishing touch to your everyday outfit. I never leave my house with out a pair of shades. Whenever I need sunglasses for myself or my clients, I always turn to my long time friends Jeff Solorio & John Juniper over at DITA eyewear. I recently took Kim to the Melrose store to pick out some new stunner shades for summer.



In the photo above, Kim is wearing the "Wonderlust". They work perfect for those days you just don't want to wear makeup and still want to look FAB!
I have a pair myself and I wear them all the time.

Below are some of my favorite picks from Dita that I loved and wanted to share with you.

the "DECADE" - matte black and 18 k gold





the "OSPREY" - black and 18k gold




the "SOLITARE" -black swirls



the "COPIUS" - black swirls



the "DYNASTY" - white and yellow gold



These are a must!!! Dita did a collab with Cazal to reproduce the original 1982 902 tooling in Dita colors hand crafted by Cazal in Germany.

Limited Edition Cazal x Dita



for more info visit CazalxDITA.com


Kim's outfit:Zara cream double breasted Blazer, Haute Hippe sexy fringe tank, YSL pumps, LnA leggings and Balenciaga City bag.

4 comments:

  1. i love the "dynasty" one's! super chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these!! specially the ones Kim has on. (then again I;m a HUGE fan of her style)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can someone of the height of 5ft 2-4 inch can pull off blazers without making them look even shorter? Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete